Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing # 10



I have four cats, and this is a tribute to my kitties,

Chloe, Shasha, Sylvester and Phoebe. An aside, we named our last two cats Chloe and Phoebe, and my daughter works with a woman who has two young children by the same name!

This was the best "thing" so far. I have had a lot of fun playing around with the different sites. I think that I will use the wordl to make posters of important words in new units. Also, I could use banners, or magazine covers to announce test dates and post them on my door. There are so many creative ways to use some of these sites to get students' attention! I'm excited about these and hope that I can remember to use them!

On another note, my son-in-law changed his photo on Facebook the other day, and it looks like a sketch. Now I know how he did that!! Pretty cool!

1 comment: